Saving and Working with Templates
A free video tutorial from Simon Sez IT
460,000+ Students | Wordwide Use 180 Countries |150+ Courses
4.4 instructor rating • 165 courses • 464,064 students
Learn more from the full courseThe Ultimate Microsoft Project 2010 Training Course 17 Hours
Master project management faster than you ever thought possible with this 17-hour course for Microsoft Project 2010.
17:09:59 of on-demand video • Updated June 2018
- Efficiently use schedules, calendars, and critical paths.
- Explore cost management features such as defining/tracking costs and reporting options.
- Use tools to plan, manage, and collaborate with other people and teams.
- Customize your workspace.
- Track using the resource calendar, task types, and budget resources.
- Consolidating multiple projects.
- Get proficient at over allocations and leveling.
- Tools for resource types and defining costs.
- Discover how to use and customize reports.
- How to assign, level, and divert resources to overcome problems.
- Delegation and tracking of tasks.