Circle of Concern Versus Circle of Control
According to the "Circles of Control, Influence and Concern" model, if we cannot control something, don't get upset about it, and if we cannot control something, don't focus on it or get upset about it. Healthy perspectives involve focusing on what we can change, not on what we cannot. Our lives will remain disempowered as long as we are swayed by things outside of our control. In this video, Kain discusses the circles of concern and control - and just see how they might be relevant to your life!
Learn more from the full courseThe Authentic Confidence and Self-Esteem Masterclass
The essential guide to developing deep self-awareness, cultivating authentic confidence and unshakeable self-esteem.
13:18:23 of on-demand video • Updated November 2021
- You do not need other people's approval to live a fulfilling life.
- A broad range of popular modern applied psychology principles.
- A process for evaluating your attitude and behavior honestly.
- Be able to face life's challenges with greater confidence and ease.
- Conquer social apprehension and build strong social confidence.
- Implement strategies to reduce your mind's negative self-talk.
- Show genuine assertiveness and confidence when communicating.
- Be significantly less concerned with what other people think of you.
- Become vastly more autonomous by understanding yourself better.
- And much, much more.