what are I/O ports and how to code I/O Port 0 ?
A free video tutorial from Farrukh Hussain
Senior Firmware Engineer at Xekera Systems Inc.
4.2 instructor rating • 2 courses • 31,447 students
What are 8051 I/O ports?
Learn all about IO port 0.
What is Open Drain?
How to write program for 8051 IO ports?
How to use Sublime editor?
Learn more from the full course8051 Microcontroller
Learn, Code, Test, be 8051 expert
01:31:55 of on-demand video • Updated March 2018
- Program 8051 IO Ports 0,1,2, 3
- Use built-in mikroC libraries
- Program seven segments and character LCD
- Program serial port
- Program different modes of timers and counters
- Program Serial port interrupt
- Program two external hardware interrupts
- Program timers interrupts
- Things that you need to know only when programming in assembly will not be mentioned, example is Register Banks.