Programming Challenges - Practice What You've Learned
The simple YourName.py app has all the necessary components for us to build a much more interesting program, like the old-fashioned Mad Libs® word games.
Try the challenge problems at the end of each section to extend your learning even further, and write code that's even cooler!
Learn more from the full courseTeach Your Kids to Code: Learn Python Programming at Any Age
Short, colorful apps and games you & your child can program right away, for ages 5 to 95! Chromebook, PC, Mac and Linux!
06:19:26 of on-demand video • Updated February 2021
- Code your own apps and games in Python 3.9 for Chromebook, PC, Mac, or Linux, from pre-K to college level
- Draw colorful spirals and shapes with Turtle graphics in Python
- Create fun, playable games like War, Yahtzee, and Rock-Paper-Scissors
- Build interactive apps that respond to user input and mouse clicks
- Master variables, loops and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)!