The Tableau 10 Qualified Associate Certification Explained
This lesson introduces the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam, and provides a link to the Superstore data set that you'll use to solve the practice problems.
Learn more from the full courseTableau for Beginners: Get CA Certified, Grow Your Career
Jump into data visualization with hands-on exercises and pass the Certified Associate exam.
06:06:47 of on-demand video • Updated February 2021
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph using a Tableau Public, a free version of the market leading visualization tool.
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, unions, and relationships.
- Create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs.
- Create calculated fields with conditional logic.
- Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation.
- Create a dynamic dashboards combining multiple worksheets.
- Create trendlines and understand the relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared.
- Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability.
- Take two full-length practice exams for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam.
- Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you - anything from the economy to the Olympics.