What is this Section?! Let's Start Applying more Complex Features
A free video tutorial from Tayseer Almattar
Founder of TforDesign / Author
4.5 instructor rating • 7 courses • 22,432 students
The lecture covers:
- What are the topics covered in the section: Let's Start Applying more Complex Features.
Learn more from the full courseSOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Associate Today (CSWA)
SolidWorks Training: Learn to Master SolidWorks to the Associate Certification Level Even if You are a Complete Beginner
04:18:59 of on-demand video • Updated September 2020
- Confidently list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume
- Use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation
- Take with confidence SOLIDWORKS Associate Certification test
- Self-learn advanced functions in SOLIDWORKS
- Use SOLIDWORKS to make basic models
English [Auto] Welcome to the more complex features section in this section we'll be applying more complex features compared to our first basic feature section. This means our models would be more advanced than before. We will learn how to apply for Moss on cut swept balls and cuts and lofted wasn't cut. Some of those features will require only one sketch to apply while the other would require more. We will also learn about preference geometries. How can we create more sketch planes using different geometric references. So let's get started with this section.