What is in This Section?! Lets Start Applying Basic Features!
A free video tutorial from Tayseer Almattar
Founder of TforDesign / Author
4.5 instructor rating • 7 courses • 22,478 students
This lecture covers:
- What are the topics covered in the section: Let's Start Applying Basic Features
Learn more from the full courseSOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Associate Today (CSWA)
SolidWorks Training: Learn to Master SolidWorks to the Associate Certification Level Even if You are a Complete Beginner
04:18:59 of on-demand video • Updated September 2020
- Confidently list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume
- Use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation
- Take with confidence SOLIDWORKS Associate Certification test
- Self-learn advanced functions in SOLIDWORKS
- Use SOLIDWORKS to make basic models
English [Auto] Work home or first basic theater section in this section we will take our first steps going from the sketches into 3-D models and we will be able to go there using features we will be exploring basic features like extruded boss extruded carts fillets and transfers. We will apply those features to create our first basic models. We will learn how to use multiple features to create one model. We will also learn how to get underneath those features after applying them. In addition we will be addressing an important point in designing and we like to call design priorities. So let's go ahead and get started with our first set of features.