These come in various shapes and sizes as all trees do. They are often seen in Mediterranean countries,often dividing areas and specially along beautiful driveways leading to villas. Hmm.
If you have them in your country, just check them out and use this template as a starting point for your own painting. Try them in a group.
A photo of the finished painting
A photo of anCypress
Learn more from the full coursePaint TREES in watercolor,easily. Video demos show you how.
Paint trees in watercolor with confidence. Clear video demos show you how to paint a variety of trees, common & exotic.
02:35:39 of on-demand video • Updated August 2019
- Learn SIMPLE and adaptable methods to paint a variety of trees in watercolour.
- Understand how to get the shape and colours to create a BELIEVABLE tree.
- Paint both deciduous and coniferous trees, some shrubs and climbers.
- Learn to use negative shapes to assist you.
- ALSO your watercolour painting CONFIDENCE will come into full leaf.
- Learn about mixing GREENS and AUTUMNAL and WINTER colours