What is the CompTIA A+
CompTIA creates IT certifications that cover topics such as how to build and fix computers or how to secure businesses from internal and external threats. Every major IT manufacturer is part of CompTIA. The CompTIA A+ certification is a popular entry point for people looking to work in IT. The certification requires you to pass two exams, the 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2), but requires no experience or study (though, as Mike points out, study is good!)
Learn more from the full courseTOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1002).
Course 2: Everything you need to pass the A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1002) Exam, from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
14:49:40 of on-demand video • Updated March 2021
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1002) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- All about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- How to secure your computer, mobile device, and network
- Security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, and networking security protocols
- How to troubleshoot software and mobile issues
- How to use command-line tools in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Industry standards and best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention and recovery, procedures and policies