On Becoming a Conduit for Change
The greatest leadership journey is becoming a positive conduit for change.
A leader’s ability to lead one’s self has a direct correlation to their ability to lead others. This journey of self discovery creates a genuine and authentic experience that we can draw upon, in order to help others find value in the same way. The only constant in this world is change itself, which has the greatest power to create positive change in people. A good NLP Master Practitioner uses action and influence to facilitate change in self and others.
NLP Master Practitioner Certification (Advanced to Expert)
Learn more from the full courseNLP Master Practitioner Certificate (Advanced to Specialist)
Achieve significant personal growth and improvement with this world-class NLP Master Practitioner Certificate Training
28:43:40 of on-demand video • Updated August 2019
- You will learn advanced NLP principles and processes that you can action with clients, in your private life, career & relationships right away.
- You will learn advanced NLP models of change that can act as the catalyst for instigating significant transformation in your clients.
- You will learn how to inspire change in people's limiting ideologies and empower them to live more harmonious and autonomous lives.
- Further develop your primary senses, develop your intuition and increase your level of self-awareness and self-effectiveness.
- Utilise powerful language patterns for influencing and modifying behaviours in all contexts, from business to education and coaching.
- Competently facilitate breakthrough sessions with people, as a result, they experience major paradigm shifts in response to your practice.
- Understand the essential applied psychological principles, tools and methodologies that underpin the masterful practice of NLP.
- Understand the core motivations and common assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms).
- How the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms our interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes.
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more.
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills.