7th Project - from keyframes to effects and links
A free video tutorial from Louay Zambarakji
Motion Graphics / Visual Effects / Video Editing
4.6 instructor rating • 17 courses • 313,690 students
Learn more from the full courseAfter Effects CC: Motion Graphics & Animation Principles
In After Effects CC Learn to create motion graphics animations and apply the animation principles for cartoon like anime
05:46:27 of on-demand video • Updated April 2020
- By the end of the course you will be able to create animations like a pro animator - (not just motion)
- All the techniques in the course are Quick & Easy. It's all about fun and enjoyable animation.
- How to create Motion Graphics applying the Animation Principles used by Pro Animators - Exaggeration - Overshoot - Bounce - Follow through & Overlapping action and more...
- You will learn Motion Graphics Techniques used by Professional to create animated movies
- The Motion Techniques and Graphic Effects to implement the Animation Principles.
- How to add Sound Effects and adjust the pitch
- How to work with time to create flowing animations
- You will have the option to download all the graphic artworks used in the course and design your own animations
- I'll show you how to download free vector artworks (AI), how to organize them in Illustrator ready to animate in After Effects
- How to create In and Out Transitions for Explainer Videos
- And lots and lots of Motion Graphics techniques to level up your skills.
English [Auto] This is the animation that we are going to create in this section. You will learn lots of tips and tricks on how to anime these icons staying upright or rotating around each other and so on. This is the kind of project that will lead you later on to create some explainer videos if you like. Now the first time around we are going to create this project using key frames only and maybe a couple of expressions or couple of links. Then by the end of the section I will show you how to create this animation using effects specialized effects for motion graphics and a link for expressions and only two key frames. So I hope you enjoy this section. If you have any questions please post them in the queue. I'd be very happy to help you out. Let's jump in and do some setup.