The Trinity of Human Functioning
There is a single, intelligent Consciousness that pervades the entire Universe - the Universal Mind.
It is all knowing, all powerful, all creative and always present. As it is present everywhere at the same time, it follows that it must also be present in you.
Your mind is part of the one Universal Mind. This is not merely a philosophical ideal passed down to us through the ages. Know it, believe it, apply it and you will see your life transform in miraculous ways.
Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level I, II, III & Master)
Learn more from the full courseMindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III and Master)
Become certified in Mindfulness, a time-proven life discipline that enables profound personal growth and development.
25:08:09 of on-demand video • Updated November 2020
- Learn useful mindfulness-based principles and use them with clients, in your private life, your profession or relationships right away.
- Heighten your aptitude to listen, ask reflective questions and become significantly more observant when interacting with other people.
- To make peace with your inner vocabulary and develop your ability to communicate with others more articulately and authentically.
- Learn to become more reliant on factors within your control to improve your mental health and day-to-day emotional wellbeing.
- Enhance your self-awareness, your capability to self-regulate, then, in turn, your social consciousness and overall social effectiveness.
- Understand the appropriate historical context, origins of scriptural wisdom and ethics surrounding the effective use of mindfulness in everyday life.
- Learn how the mind works, it's various components, and how to best train these components to further personal effectiveness and growth.
- Learn how to become more contemplative in your current worldviews, including your values, attitude, priorities and also in your perception.
- To assist others in understanding and modifying the unhelpful patterns of behaviour and thoughts associated with undesired life results.
- Understand the primary motivations and assumptions that underpin most patterns of habitual behaviour (both fruitful and toxic patterns).
- PLUS: Access the excellent Facebook support community, 'Principles Into Practice' to connect with fellow peers, compare notes and ask questions.
- This training is certified by the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology certified training, meaning you will obtain a certificate of achievement upon completing the final lecture.