Workbook Views, Zoom, and Freeze in Microsoft Word
A free video tutorial from Simon Sez IT
430,000+ Students | Wordwide Use 180 Countries |150+ Courses
4.4 instructor rating • 164 courses • 463,138 students
Learn more from the full courseMicrosoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word 2016 for Beginners
The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Office 2016 Inside And Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
27:15:34 of on-demand video • Updated May 2020
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2016.
- How to effectively use Excel 2016 on a touchscreen device.
- How create, save, and open a workbook.
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel using Excel Options.
- How to use and how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- The basics of entering and editing data in a workbook.
- Discover how to format dates and numbers.
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive.
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions.
- How to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel 2016 worksheet.
- Discover how to create charts and graphs
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Discover new features in PowerPoint 2016
- Learn presentation tips for an effective presentation
- Discover how to format text on a PowerPoint slide
- Add charts, graphs and tables to present information in a non-text format
- Learn how to insert shapes, graphics and pictures to add some "zing" to your presentation
- Wow your audience by adding animations, audio and video
- Discover practical tips to present your presentation to your audience
- Learn time saving techniques including how to copy slides, and exporting your presentation
- Customize PowerPoint for greater productivity by customizing the Microsoft Office Ribbon
- Master the most common uses of Word.
- How to controlling page appearance including using columns, indents, footers, borders and watermarks.
- Learn to create many types of documents.
- How to create a mail merge.
- Printing envelopes and labels.
- Discover different page setup options.
- How to protect your document from changes.
- Learn how to spell check your documents.
- Insert pictures and graphics in your Word document.
- Discover how to insert and edit tables.
- Using "Go To, Find, and Replace".
- How to create, save and open documents.