ACTION: How Do I Get Started?
Students will create their first programs, download them to their Texas Instruments Launchpad Development Kits, and watch them run.
Learn more from the full courseMicrocontrollers and the C Programming Language (MSP430)
Create C programs for a microcontroller using inputs/outputs, timers, analog-to-digital converters, comm ports, and LCD.
01:45:27 of on-demand video • Updated May 2020
- Program microcontrollers with the C programming language.
- Use timer peripherals
- Use communication peripherals
- Use analog-to-digital converter peripherals
- Use a liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Use the MSP430 to develop embedded systems