Learn how to use commas, apostrophes and capital letters appropriately and accurately, and avoid the most common punctuation mistakes made by other candidates.
Learn more from the full courseMastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Achieve Band 7+ in 7 Hours)
Complete preparation to achieve the band score you need in IELTS Writing Task 2 (Academic and General Training).
07:16:59 of on-demand video • Updated January 2021
- NEW FOR 2020: Live Monthly IELTS Writing Classes - Free!
- Get clear and supportive answers to all of your questions by using the Q&A tool
- Approach any topic or question type in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Manage IELTS Task 2 time constraints calmly and effectively
- Write high-quality introductions and conclusions quickly and efficiently
- Build a high-scoring body paragraph with well-developed ideas and arguments
- Write in a coherent and cohesive way, and link ideas with a sense of clear, logical progression
- Use a vast array of new vocabulary - both common and academic - to boost your Lexical Resource
- Use grammatical constructions which will improve your score in Grammatical Range and Accuracy
- Apply my 'secrets of success', which have helped many students jump from band 6 to band 7.5
- Think like an IELTS examiner, and apply this thinking in the writing test
- Feel confident and self-assured heading into your IELTS exam, and when writing essays in the future for work or university