Goodness of Fit for a Logistic Regression
A free video tutorial from Statinfer Solutions
Data Science starts here!
4.2 instructor rating • 4 courses • 18,256 students
Learn more from the full courseMachine Learning Made Easy : Beginner to Advanced using R
Learn Machine Learning Algorithms using R from experts with hands on examples and practice sessions. With 5 different pr
15:16:14 of on-demand video • Updated April 2018
- R Programming, Data Handling and Cleaning, Basic Statistics, Classical Machine Learning Algorithms, Model Selection and Validation, Advanced Machine Learning Algorithms, Ensemble Learning.
- Write your own R scripts and work in R environment.
- Import, manipulate, clean up, sanitize and export datasets.
- Understand basic statistics and implement using R.
- Understand data science life cycle while understanding steps of building, validating, improving and implementing the machine learning models.
- Do powerful analysis on data, find insights and present them in visual manner.
- Learn classical algorithms like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees and advance machine learning algorithms like SVM, Artificial Neural Networks, Reinforced Learning, Random Forests and Boosting and clustering algorithms like K-means.
- Know how each machine learning algorithm works and which one to choose according to the type of problem.
- Build more than one powerful machine learning model and be able to select the best one and improve it further.