The Scale of Rapport and Relatability
Rapport can be recognised in a close and harmonious relationship in which different parties are “in sync” with each other, understand each other's feelings or ideas, and communicate smoothly. In this video, we'll explore the scale of rapport and relatability.
Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma (Achology Certified)
Learn more from the full courseAdvanced Diploma in Life Coaching (Achology Certified)
Learn a results-focussed coaching process that inspires personal growth and acquire an advanced Diploma in Life Coaching
31:34:13 of on-demand video • Updated November 2020
- Build collaborative life coaching partnerships with your clients that are structured around positively framed goals and well-formed outcomes.
- Develop your innate ability to listen deeply, ask powerful questions and become a more engaging, influential and inspiring communicator.
- Use clarification, presence and reflection to deepen your understanding of which life coaching tools to employ at appropriate times.
- Set meaningful outcomes and clearly defined goals with clients that inspire them to take action and commit to the life coaching process.
- Learn advanced coaching tools and principles that you can action immediately with clients, in your own life or relationships right away.
- You will learn how to become more reflective on your world-view, including your values, core beliefs, assumptions and emotional triggers.
- How to help the client understand and change the thinking patterns which drive unhelpful behaviours and results they're currently getting.
- Learn the step-by-step process to break through people's limiting self-philosophies to help them live more empowered and autonomous lives.
- Establish healthy professional boundaries with clients and create an environment that's conducive to helping them realise their goals.
- Understand the main motivations and reasonings that underpin most patterns of habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms).
- PLUS: Get access to our great online Facebook support community, 'Principles Into Practice' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more.
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join Achology: The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership.