Templates, Slides and Masters in PowerPoint
A free video tutorial from Simon Sez IT
430,000+ Students | Wordwide Use 180 Countries |150+ Courses
4.4 instructor rating • 161 courses • 442,410 students
Learn more from the full courseMaster Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word 2013 - 27 Hours
The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Office 2013 Inside And Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
28:28:43 of on-demand video • Updated June 2018
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Excel 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Word 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface. Tips for mouse and touch screen users.
- Graphs and charts using templates or custom designs.
- Pivot tables and slicing.
- Working with flash fill.
- Bonus exercise files.
- Inserting images and videos directly from the internet
- Opening and editing PDFs
- Read mode, resume reading, object zoom, and collapsible headings
- Protecting data with back-up and AutoRecover
- Sharing work through email, blogs, and SkyDrive
- Document security and editing restrictions
- Creating backgrounds and working with templates
- Images, audio, and video
- Using a touch device
- Trust Center and data protection
- Align guides feature and shape merges