Toyota Production System
Lean Management (and Lean Manufacturing) for Lean Six Sigma | Foundation of Lean Six Sigma training that starts with Lean Management for Six Sigma, then progresses to Lean Six Sigma White Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and finally to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
In this part of the Lean Management for Six Sigma training, we will discuss the history of Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing.
Learn more from the full courseCertified Lean Management | Lean Manufacturing | Accredited
Accredited academic Lean Management For All Sectors + Lean Manufacturing | 100k+ Lean Six Sigma training + certification
03:24:52 of on-demand video • Updated January 2022
- Master Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing since this course is designed for all sectors. Recognize waste and eliminate it with almost 100 tools.
- Become certified in Lean Management.
- Apply the 5S methodology to redesign the workplace.
- Use Quality Function Deployment to (re)design your products and services.
- Draw Value Stream Maps as a first step to get rid of inefficiency in your processes.
- Identify and mitigate various forms of waste or inefficiencies.
- Make a transition from push production to JIT/Pull production.
- Perform research based on the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Learn ultra fast. We use teaching methods that make students understand concepts quickly. No need for endless repetitions. We respect your time.
- Apply the Poke Yoke principle to prevent mistakes by workers and customers.
- Apply the SMED principle to facilitate speedy change in production.
- Calculate takt time and cycle time to mitigate bottlenecks and improve process speed.
- Apply the Andon principle to quickly identify process problems.
- Apply the Heijunka or production leveling principle to be able to respond fast to customer demands.
- Reduce the Lead Time of any process, thereby satisfying your client demands faster.
- Set up basic experiments as part of Six Sigma DMAIC.
- Apply Little's Law
- Apply OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) in manufacturing or services like IT sector
- Improve supply chains
- Learn Kanban