Maven Projects Overview
An overview of the process for this section, including validating our project outside of Jenkins, creating a Maven based Jenkins project, reviewing build results, integrating Maven deeper with Jenkins, and creating a workspace for Maven projects.
Learn more from the full courseJenkins 2 Bootcamp: Fully Automate Builds to Deployment 2020
An introduction to the Jenkins build server using continuous integration and deployment techniques -- all step by step.
08:43:20 of on-demand video • Updated May 2020
- Install Jenkins CI server on Windows
- Install and configure several tools commonly used with Jenkins
- Understand the basics of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Use Jenkins effectively to build, test, analyze and deploy Java projects
- Apply the techniques and experience to implement Jenkins and/or a continuous integration system