Continuous Inspection Overview
An overview of what will be covered in this section, such as Java-focused code quality analysis tools, plugins to help with quality analysis, building and reviewing our quality analysis, and enforcing code quality by failing builds falling behind a threshold.
Learn more from the full courseJenkins 2 Bootcamp: Fully Automate Builds to Deployment 2020
An introduction to the Jenkins build server using continuous integration and deployment techniques -- all step by step.
08:43:20 of on-demand video • Updated May 2020
- Install Jenkins CI server on Windows
- Install and configure several tools commonly used with Jenkins
- Understand the basics of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Use Jenkins effectively to build, test, analyze and deploy Java projects
- Apply the techniques and experience to implement Jenkins and/or a continuous integration system