The three conversations employers have.
A free video tutorial from Simon Gray
The Job Search Strategist
4.3 instructor rating • 1 course • 2,724 students
Learn more from the full courseHow to 'Jump Start' Your Career to Get The Job You Want!
Take proactive control of your career – define, find and secure the job you really want, whether it's advertised or not.
12:02:24 of on-demand video • Updated December 2017
- Take proactive control of every aspect of your job search.
- No longer be reliant on advertised jobs or recruitment companies.
- Understand how the job market really works (it has very little to do with your CV / resume).
- Smile in the face of rejection through the development of a winning mindset.
- Plan your career and clearly define the job you want.
- Put together an impactful CV / resume that gets attention.
- Uncover / create opportunities in the 'hidden job market' others never see – before they're ever advertised or placed with recruitment firms.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that stands out and use the platform proactively to unlock opportunities.
- Take control of any interview situation from start to finish, irrespective of what you're asked.
- Approach employers with a message that gets their attention even when they're not hiring.
- Network both online and in person with a renewed confidence – know what to do and how to do it properly.
- Handle any offer negotiation professionally to secure the best terms possible.
- The course content is regularly updated to reflect changes in technology and best practice.