What is the Trial Balance?
What is Trial Balance?
Trial Balance is statement listing out balances in all ledgers and prepare to check the arithmetical accuracy of accounts. To know more , watch this lecture.
To know more, Watch this Video Lecture
Learn more from the full courseAccounting Basics - A Complete Study
A - Z Guide for learning the Basics of Accountancy
39:27:27 of on-demand video • Updated March 2020
- Understand need and importance of Accounting
- Understand Book Keeping, Objectives and Advantages
- Understand Accounting Process, Accounting Cycle,
- Understand Users of Accounting Information
- Understand Branches of Accounting
- Understand Basic Accounting Terms
- Understand Accounting Assumptions, Concepts and Principles
- Understand Rules of Accounting
- Understand Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance and Final Accounts Preparation