Financial ratios are relationships determined from a company's financial information and used for comparison purposes. Examples include such often referred to measures as return on investment (ROI), return on assets (ROA), and debt-to-equity, to name just three.
Learn more from the full courseFinance for Non Finance Executives
Accounting and Finance Fundamentals for Non Finance Executives
19:09:22 of on-demand video • Updated November 2019
- Under stand why accounts are prepared?
- Under stand what is Financial Management and how it is different from Accounting?
- Under stand What are Financial Statements and how it is useful for Decision Making?
- Understand why knowledge Financial Management is essential to grow up in the Organisational Chart?
- Understand Financial Ratios and its implications in various decisions.
- Understand what is Working Capital Management