How understanding your camera settings will help your photography!
A free video tutorial from Rosie Parsons
Award winning photographer at Rosie Parsons Photography
4.5 instructor rating • 3 courses • 7,498 students
Learn more from the full coursePhotography Beginners: DSLR Photography Camera Settings
Photography settings - learn how to get the most from your DSLR camera and improve your photography!
01:27:27 of on-demand video • Updated November 2017
- Finally feel super confident with your camera and what photography settings you need
- Know your photography settings for beautiful photos when it's bright and sunny
- Have confidence choosing the right photography settings for low light situations
- Know how to adjust your photography settings to make the background blurred for lovely portraits
- Be aware what photography setting to change when you want to photograph more than one person
- Enjoy creating photography effects like the motion of water while photographing waterfalls
- Know how to use a flashgun for indoor photography at night