What is a CMS? What is Drupal?
Before we dive hands-on into the course I want to first establish, a SOLID background for you on Drupal. In this lesson and the next, I will quickly explain several critical and foundational concepts about Drupal.
The most common definition for Drupal is that it is a "Content Management System" or a "CMS". This is absolutely correct, but as you will soon see it is FAR more powerful than just a CMS.
First let's start by understanding what exactly a Content Management System is - why they have come into existence and why it is indispensable in today's world.
Learn more from the full courseDRUPAL TUTORIAL: Drupal 8 Beginner to Advanced in 8 PROJECTS
Learn LATEST Drupal 8 Tutorial HANDS-ON with COMPLETE real life examples. BONUS assignments, tips, tricks, and pitfalls!
07:27:33 of on-demand video • Updated July 2018
- Build powerful web sites and applications using Drupal - FROM SCRATCH & WITHOUT PROGRAMMING
- Build EIGHT (8!!) fully functional DRUPAL PROJECTS from Scratch - from Beginner level to ADVANCED LEVEL
- Kickstart your Entrepreneurial goals by building SCALABLE, SECURE web applications at LIGHTNING SPEED with Drupal
- Build your consulting career with Drupal - the most powerful Open Source CMS in the world
- Learn Transferrable Technical Skills - User Management, Content Management, Theming, Taxonomy, Content Types and hundreds of other core concepts
- You will learn Rapid Application Development with Drupal - in this course.
- Learn to leverage THOUSANDS of free Drupal Modules (16,000+) are available in the community to help you quickly add specific features to your website.
- Learn to use Drupal INDEPTH like an EXPERT- massively scalable, 100% free, rock solid security, dependability and constant security patches and updates.
- Build 8 fully functional DRUPAL PROJECTS from Scratch - from Beginner level to ADVANCED LEVEL
- Design and build CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS using Drupal - while understanding the core principles behind