Basics: Object vs Edit Mode
This is the first of several additional videos in this section added since the launch of the course. These videos were added after student feedback suggested that there should be some more videos on the basics of modeling before starting to create models of the first scene.
In this video you will learn about the differences between Object mode, where you manipulate objects, and Edit Mode where you are able to manipulate vertices, edges and faces as well as access all the modeling tools.
Learn more from the full courseThe Complete 3D Artist: Learn 3D Art by Creating 3 Scenes
Learn 3D Modeling, Sculpting, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering & Compositing using Blender in One Complete Course
49:55:56 of on-demand video • Updated May 2019
- The skills to model high quality 3D models
- Learn the fundamentals of digital sculpting in Blender
- Add shaders and textures to your 3D models
- Learn the fundamentals of Texture Painting in Blender
- Add realistic and optimised lighting to your 3D scenes
- Render and post-produce your final images in an artistic way