Introducing the Wise Mind
In this video, Kain undertakes a practical approach in exploring the three parts of our mind: the Emotional Mind, the Rational Mind and the Wise Mind.
He unpacks this teaching to help you understand how you can get the most out of this course and on a bigger scale - how you can get the most out of life.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Certificate
Learn more from the full courseCognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Certificate
Become certified in time-proven Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to help people increase their mental health and wellbeing
31:33:45 of on-demand video • Updated November 2020
- Help people to identify new opportunities for their personal growth.
- Identify new opportunities for YOUR improvement and development.
- Guide people in a time-proven process that improves mental wellness.
- Improve your communication skills & your ability to influence people positively.
- Differentiate between self-consciousness, self-esteem & self-awareness.
- Learn from past experiences to make wiser and more rational decisions.
- Teach people how to establish appropriate, relevant and practical goals.
- Understand the beliefs and perspectives that result in poor mental health.
- To successfully administer a series of CBT sessions with a client.
- Upgrade your self-awareness, self-discipline and social effectiveness.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of what motivates human behaviour.