What's a Game?
If we're going to design some games, it's probably a good idea to have a working idea of what that means. In this video, Yann explores some of the facets of game design and suggests a working definition for the course.
Learn more from the full courseThe Board Game Developer: Become A Game Design Ninja
Learn the principles of game design and game development fundamentals by developing board games
11:05:51 of on-demand video • Updated January 2019
- Learn game design theory and apply it in a practical way to developing engaging board games
- Create / prototype your own board games as practice challenges throughout the course
- Be able to create a compelling experience for your players
- Quickly iterate and improve your game's design
- Be able to self-publish and publicly launch your own board game
- Come up with new board game design ideas and execute thoroughly on those ideas