How to Acquire Top Animation Skills
A free video tutorial from Louay Zambarakji
Motion Graphics / Visual Effects / Video Editing
4.6 instructor rating • 16 courses • 293,529 students
Learn more from the full courseAfter Effects CC 2020: Complete Course from Novice to Expert
Create stunning Motion Graphics, VFX Visual Effects & VFX Compositing with hands-on tutorials & 50+ practice projects.
30:55:32 of on-demand video • Updated May 2020
- How to use all of After Effects CC - in a dynamic, hands on approach.
- Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
- Boost your creativity by completing 50+ Practice Activities and projects from simple to complex.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Master Visual Time Effects on Videos and Motion Graphics.
- How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more…
- Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
- Create advanced Type Animation in 2D & 3D – cool stuff only in After Effects.
- And much more for you to become an expert in Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Compositing
English [Auto] Hi guys I am really very excited to have you with me in this course and I'm very excited to show you how to meet in aftereffects. Believe me it's going to be an awesome journey. You will do fantastic and emissions if you completed the earlier sections about decks and ships. You have a solid foundation to start creating graphics and putting them in motion guys aftereffects is all about fun is all about experimenting is all about options about imagining and creating. So please get into that young spirit very young spirit like a little boy or a little girl jumping around and trying to find out what can I do here so please immerse yourself and let's dive in and have fun. You start having an overview on how to animate and I will introduce you to lots of tips and tricks including the motion path if you like. You'll move on to learn about a structured method on how to create a motion graphics project you will use this method to create your first animation. I would say this is an introduction. This is you know how to work. It's easy simple yet you will be introduced to more tips and two more keyframe manipulation and make it more complex. You already have a full video here. It's like news where you create more complex animation with many other layers and you learn more about sequencing and how to time the animation according to your priorities within the video. Then we'll move on to another animation here. The purpose of this animation will be to learn how to animate the shapes inside the Shipler. I would say this is just a start but it's important that you start working on shapes inside the ship. And what's the anchor point or about. And stories like this. Then we'll move on to complicate even more. And you have a full motion graphics project here the animation and the timing and everything will become very important to have a very structured animation. These guys if you have any questions feel free to post them in the Q Any section of the course. I would be very happy to help. Let's dive into the next lecture. And together we will start creating some fantastic animation. Thank you. See you in the next lecture.