The Player Handler - Handling User Interactions Pt. 1
Let's start programming some basic player interactivity! After all, it wouldn't be much of a game without that. Be prepare to go deep in these next few lessons, we're dealing with some advanced concepts and for some of you, the learning curve may feel a bit steep at first. But stick it out, and you will get there. Includes sections and creating and effectively utilising custom blocks & events.
Learn more from the full courseDevelop Mobile Games for Android and iOS with Stencyl
learn to create amazing cross-platform computer games for Windows, Mac, Linux, IOS, Android & Flash with Stencyl 3!
11:31:33 of on-demand video • Updated April 2016
- Develop entire, professional quality game from start to finish.
- Learn all the intermediate and advanced concepts necessary to create and publish a top quality mobile game.
- Learn how to develop your games for multiple platforms easily with Stencyl.
- Learn design theories and best practices
- Understand marketing techniques and how to use them