The Editing Techniques you will learn
A free video tutorial from Louay Zambarakji
Motion Graphics / Visual Effects / Video Editing
4.6 instructor rating • 16 courses • 293,942 students
Learn more from the full courseAdobe Premiere Pro CC: Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro with Color Correction & Color Grading and Professional Video Editing practices
09:45:56 of on-demand video • Updated January 2019
- By the end of the course you'll have created your own Demo-Reel from 1min to 4/5 minutes - depending on your ambitions
- The Entire Video Editing Process while you create you Demo Reel with professionally shut footage provided for you.
- Efficiently use all the editing tools in Premiere Pro CC - The right tools with right techniques at the right place and time
- How to use the powerful Editing Monitors within Premiere Pro CC from the Trim Monitor to Speed adjustment Monitors
- The complete and professional Color Correction Process - A step by step approach, Including how to use the all Lumetri Scopes and the Lumetri Color Panel.
- The concept behind Color Grading and how to apply Color Grading in a professional way to create different moods and feelings for your Videos
- How to use the latest Graphics within Premiere Pro CC to create Titles, Lower thirds and more...
- and much, much more...
English [Auto] Section 6 in the section you will dive in a bit more in editing techniques and editing tools. It's mainly about removing unwanted material from clips you already have in the timeline. You learn how to clean up your clips so to say you have been going step by step with a tool or a technique in each lecture. I hope you are practicing and getting your new acquired knowledge to work for you. You will cover how you define the dreams for clips from within the timeline using the source monitor a very important practice. You will also start using the program monitor to perform what we call lifts and extracts. They are also excellent techniques to clean up your clips from within the timeline. You will start using the old famous Ripl as a tool I would use several ways on how to use this tool with certain shortcuts. Also you'll see how they're rolling at it and sleep. I think those are mainly used to define a simple cut transitions within the timeline here. You will learn how to use the three monitor which I will explain to you its functionality and lots of details. Lastly you will go through how to change a clip relative content using the slip and slide towards. They are very interesting tools that I encourage you a lot to practice by the end of this section you will have covered all the main editing tools and techniques with premiere. So let's jump in and start with some vertical timeline zooms. I want to show you.