Dog Training: Train your dog to walk on a treadmill.
- Confidently train your dog to walk on your treadmill
Exercise your dog indoors
Troubleshoot common issues people meet when training the treadmill
- Your dog
- Leash and collar
- Two extra leashes
- Two martingale collars
- A big bag of treats
Save time by walking your dog on your treadmill!
If you have ever wanted to train your dog to walk on a treadmill then this course is for you. This is a free video course was produced to help dog owners / trainers learn how to train dogs to walk on a treadmill. It's fun, energetic and will take less than one hour. This video course takes four dogs threw the process who have never been on a treadmill before.
Reasons you may want to train your dog to walk on your treadmill:
- You live in an extremely hot/cold climate.
- You want to get things done while you oversee your dog getting exercise.
- If your dog is reactive towards other dogs and it's hard to walk them at peek times when dogs in the neighborhood are out walking.
- Mental and physical stimulation.
- This video course was made for people who have wanted to train their dog to walk on their treadmill
- This video course was made for people who have unsuccessfully attempted to train their dog to walk on a treadmill
- This video course was made to educate dog owner and dog trainers