Learn From The Master - Steve Jobs Top Marketing Tactics
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 18 lectures and more than 1 hour of content
Learn to "Think Different" - the most important success factor for every business
Learn the importance of finding a good mentor - Don't try to it all by yourself
- It's all about people - what type of people to seek for the key positions in your business
- Learn why talking about technology and features is the worst story you can tell your potential customers
- Learn why Apple and Nike have so much in common, and what great lesson you have here for your business
- Learn to hide - implement Steve Jobs "The Magic is in the Mystery" approach
- Learn why you really don't have to re-invent the wheel in order to come up with the latest and greatest product
- Learn the 3 key factors in Apple's most successful products - Design, Design, and...Design!
- Learn how to recruit million sales people without paying them a dime - turn your customers into evangelists!
- GET INSPIRED - there is no one like Steve Jobs to ignite and stimulate your hidden potential
- There is no mandatory prior knowledge that's required to make the most out of this course. what you really need is a great desire to succeed, open mind, and most importantly - open heart to absorb Steve Jobs pearls of wisdom
A lot of people still keep asking: “Why is Apple such a successful brand?”
In order to answer this question, we should remember some of Steve Jobs’ key quotes, when he was just a young visionary:
“Marketing is about values. It’s a complicated and noisy world, and we’re not going to get a chance to get people to remember much about us. No company is. So we have to be really clear about what we want them to know about us.”
The key to Apple’s success is a combination of quality, innovation, and market strategies that were designed extremely carefully. They were so effective that Apple managed to reinvent products that were already available on the market, and got consumers to think they had never seen anything like them before.
Apple’s strategy involves selling their consumers a global package of dreams, personal experiences, and status, and it makes almost all other products go unnoticed if they don’t carry the Apple logo.
Possibly the biggest thing Jobs did was turn customers into passionate advocates for the Apple brand.
Those people who line up outside Apple stores every time there's a new iPhone? Even when it's just an incremental improvement on the last iPhone? They're not there for the phone. They've come to show their support for the team, the way sports fans show up hours before a game wearing the team colors. Apple fans don't think of themselves as customers.
They feel as if they're part of a movement, a mission, something larger than themselves.
Like other iconic brands such as Harley Davidson, (the great motorcycle company that doesn’t just sell bikes, but rather a subculture, and a lifestyle);
Apple users are advocates, sponsors, and fans of the brand. We’ve seen it in the classic fight between designers: which is better for designing computer graphics, Mac or PC? IPhone users preach that it’s the only option for cellphones all the time, right?
Apple users are like evangelists who represent a way of thinking, a new generation, and a mission, something bigger than themselves. They’re part of the team and understand the vision of the company.
Apple did not become successful by mere luck. Lead by the great visionary Steve Jobs, Apple always followed a system, methodology, a formula that predicts business and personal success. It works so well that if it is followed, it will pretty much guarantee a fundamental change in the way you manage your business.
This course was developed by using Apple and Steve Jobs formula. It is not a rocket science or difficult to follow. Actually it is a very simple but thorough method and process. If you follow the formula not only will your business soar, but it will give you the tools needed to gain personal success. The formula will give you the confidence of knowing exactly what is needed to succeed in your personal and business lives.
The lessons are not just comprised of theory, but it takes you through action steps and items that will help you take action as soon as possible to generate business results. If you follow the action items and apply yourself to the process, your business will be much more successful. Guaranteed.
Don't hesitate, take action now and take the course, it will change your personal and business lives.
You really have nothing to lose, the course has a 30-day money-back guarantee (backed by Udemy). If for any reason whatsoever you do not like the course or did not get what you expected, you can request a no hassle money back refund.
Again, don't hesitate... Enroll now....
- online/offline marketers
- Marketing Managers
- Business owners
- Sales Managers
- Everyone who wants to THINK DIFFERENT - strive and thrive!