The Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Some of the Ten Fundamental Treasures have different levels and some have alternative methods. In this course you will learn the ten exercises, including all of the levels and alternatives.
- Before taking part in this course you should already be reasonably experienced in Qigong. This course has some exercises that can be, physically, challenging so a reasonable level of leg strength and flexibility is required.
- By taking part in this course you agree to the terms and conditions. These can be found in the, preview enabled, Introduction lecture in Section 1 of the course.
The Ten Fundamental Treasures is another, ancient, Qigong that is little seen let alone practiced nowadays. These treasures share, in name, a number of exercises that are in the Ba duan Jin (The Eight section brocade) and the exercises look similar. However, the focus in the Ten Fundamental Treasures, the emphasis, is not the same. I practice both of these sets and they are, internally, completely different.
This course is for intermediate to advanced practitioners and is not really suitable for beginners. The emphasis, as with all Active Qigong, is on creating internal movement that has been stimulated, in part, by external (that is physical) movement.
Any physical raising, or lowering of the Wuiji stance should secondary. It is the raising and lowering of the Qi that is important.
- This course if for intermediate and advanced Qigong practitioners who wish to expand their experience of Qigong.