This course material is produced from the "Hacking with Swift" Knowledge Base, written and authored by the award winning Swift programmer, Paul Hudson, and these videos were made with his permission and support.
Paul recieved high praise from the creator of the Swift language,Chris Lattner, for his outstanding method of teaching, and series of Swift tutorials. And working together with iOS developer Steve DeStefano, the Hacking with Swift series of programming training videos are simply the fastest way to learn how to code in the Apple eco-system.
Check out all of Paul Hudson's Swift tutorials and books at HackingWithSwift - and go from beginner to pro in a very short time.
• This course is a huge compilation of Swift 3 coding solutions, neatly organized in sections for fast reference when you need it. Each lecture will highlight example code in a brief video, and demonstrate how to use it correctly, as well as best practices for its implementation.
Lets face it, there are thousands of Swift classes and methods, and no one can be expected to know or remember even a portion of them. And the Apple docs are greatly lacking in code examples that we can use...so we turn to coding sites, to grab bits and pieces of code that we can use. Wouldn't it be nice to have a resource of example code that is downloadable (lectures and the code text files), that you can refer to whenever you need it? As well as add to it to your own ever growing Swift library? Well here it is, The Swift 3 Cookbook. Its a great compilation of example code that you can use right away, when you need it. All written and tested in Swift 3, by the award winning programmer, Paul Hudson,
• Each lecture is downloadable, as well as its text file - so you can add to or create your own Swift docs.
• The examples are dynamically typed in, for a better user experience.
• Recorded in hi resolution for maximum clarity
• Anyone who writes Swift code needs this library in their coding toolbox for fast reference and usage.
• This is an ever growing Swift library with more example code being added.
• Featuring example code by the award winning Swift programmer Paul Hudson - HackingWithSwift dot com
• Please note: This Cookbook course will not teach you the Swift language, or how to code, You should already have completed Paul Hudson's tutorials at Hacking With Swift dot com, or the Hacking With Swift Course here on Udemy, or have written your own existing Swift apps.
• What the Swift Apple Docs should be.
My name is Steve DeStefano, an iOS instructor, and working together with Paul Hudson, the award winning Swift programmer, i've transfered his best selling iOS / macOS / watchOS, and other books into lecture style courses. So your getting the best instruction available for everything Apple. Paul's teaching method has been hailed as one of the best ways to learn how to code in the shortest amount of time, and he has received high praise from the creator of the Swift language, Chris Lattner. I offer a unique way of presenting Paul's material, which is with the help of callouts, highlighting and graphics, all to make it easy to follow the path of the code, and understand the content. If your think this might be too difficult, think again, and then come code along with Paul and me, and see how easy it is to learn Swift and app building. Go from a newbie to an Apple developer in a short amount of time, and see your own unique creations in the App Sore, and in the hands of thousands of people.