This course material is produced from the "Hacking with Swift" Knowledge Base, written and authored by the award winning Swift programmer, Paul Hudson.
Paul recieved high praise from the creator of the Swift language, Chris Lattner, for his outstanding tutorials and method of teaching how to code for iOS, at "Hacking With Swift dot com.
• This course is a huge compilation of Swift 3 coding solutions, neatly organized in sections for fast reference when you need it. Each lecture will highlight example code in a brief video, and demonstrate how to use it correctly, as well as best practices for its implementation.
Lets face it, there are thousands of Swift classes and methods, and no one can be expected to know or remember even a portion of them. And the Apple docs are greatly lacking in code examples that we can use...so we turn to coding sites, to grab bits and pieces of code that we can use. Wouldn't it be nice to have a resource of example code that is downloadable (lectures and the code text files), that you can refer to whenever you need it? As well as add to it to your own ever growing Swift library? Well here it is, The Swift 3 Cookbook. Its a great compilation of example code that you can use right away, when you need it. All written and tested in Swift 3, by the award winning programmer, Paul Hudson,
• Each lecture is downloadable, as well as its text file - so you can add to or create your own Swift docs.
• The examples are dynamically typed in, for a better user experience.
• Recorded in hi resolution for maximum clarity
• Anyone who writes Swift code needs this library in their coding toolbox for fast reference and usage.
• This is an ever growing Swift library with more example code being added.
• Featuring example code by the award winning Swift programmer Paul Hudson - HackingWithSwift dot com
• Please note: This Cookbook course will not teach you the Swift language, or how to code, You should already have completed Paul Hudson's tutorials at Hacking With Swift dot com, or the Hacking With Swift Course here on Udemy, or have written your own existing Swift apps.
• What the Swift Apple Docs should be.
My name is Steve DeStefano, an iOS / macOS developer / instructor, and together with Paul Hudson, the award winning Swift programmer, we've taken our passion for coding and building apps, and put together a series of comprehensive instructional courses, that will guide you through the process of creating apps in iOS and macOS. The course is continuously updated as the Swift language continues to evolve, so you can always be sure your getting the latest and most up to date code. I've worked with top programmers in the field, and offer a unique way of teaching IOS / macOS programming, which is to present the material in a concise and thoroughly explained manner, with the help of callouts and highlighting, all to make it easy to follow the path of the code. If your think this might be too difficult, think again, and then come code along with me, and see how easy it is to learn swift and iOS app creation, and macOS desktop app building. Go from a newbie to an Apple developer in a short amount of time, and see your own unique creations in the iOS App Store, or in the macOS App Sore, and in the hands of thousands of people.