Welcome to the brand new e-book based on the popular Phantom Filmschool series of online courses.
A lot of students have asked me for a book or cheat-sheet as a convenient way to remind them of the killer shots taught in the courses.
So I decided to create this e-book. And instead of basing it only on a single course I decided to take it all the way and teach all 22 killer shots taught in Phantom Filmschools 1,2 & 3.
This book takes hours and hours of course material and distills it into a user friendly format with:
- a description of the killer shot
- a video demo of the shot
- key settings
- the methodology, and
- screenshots with notes and annotations
In addition to this the book also covers alternative methods for several shots and also deals with popular items such a the batch waypoint tool to fly relative to ground.
If you enjoyed Phantom Filmschool then you are going to love this handbook.
Here is a list of the shots taught:
- Useful settings and tips
- Killer shot 1: The Flyby
- Alternative method for The Flyby using Tapfly
- Killer shot 2: The POI Flyby
- Killer shot 3: The Advanced POI Flyby
- Batch edit tool and Relative to Ground (RTG)
- Killer shot 4: The Orbit
- Killer shot 5: The Forward Reveal
- Killer shot 6: The Backward Reveal
- Alternative method for the Backward Reveal using Focus mode
- Killer shot 7: The Corkscrew
- Alternative method to the Corkscrew with Active Track
- Killer shot 8: Course Lock
- Killer shot 9: The Rise
- Killer shot 10: The Lookdown twist
- Killer shot 11: The Rise and Pan
- Killer shot 12: The Rise and Reveal
- Killer shot 13: The Lookdown Approach
- Killer shot 14: The Pan
- Killer shot 15: The Selfie
- Killer shot 16: The Up and Over
- Killer shot 17: The Pullback shot
- Killer shot 18: The Lookdown Flyby method 1 with Litchi
- Alternative method for the Lookdown Flyby with Litchi Tapfly (Mavic, P4 and I2 only)
- Killer shot 19: The Opener with Tapfly
- Killer shot 20: The Railcam
- Killer shot 21: Focus mode
- Killer shot 22: Follow mode (Android only)
- Follow mode with Magic leash
To learn the fundamentals of Litchi
I am a passionate about aerial videography & have been in the game since 2012. I love the Phantom but often get frustrated with the remote controller limitations. However, recently with the introduction of autopilot capabilities the Phantom is now capable of amazing cinematic pro shots. I have spent a lot of time figuring out autopilot shots and created this course to share my techniques with you. I really hope your videography gets taken to the next level with this course.