In this course you will learn about
- Discovering your own personality types
- Your friends, family & other peoples personality type.
- You will learn about your own self awareness within your personality type.
-This course will require you to only take the MBTI test at least once.
- You will learn about all of the 16 MBTI personality types in this course.
-You will learn the history of Carl Jung's theory in personality types.
-You will study & learn about Kathrine & her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers had built their theoretical work that is similar to Carl Jung.
- Students will discover the 4 dimensions & preferences of Personality Types, which is
.Extrovert & Introvert
.Sensing & Intuition
.Thinking & Feeling
.Judging & Perceiving
- You will not only think of this course as a career development course.
- You will also think of this course as a complete guide for yourself on how you interact with others on a regular basis.
- This course will help you to collaborate with all different kinds of personality types.
- In this course you will learn about the general descriptions of all of the 16 MBTI personality types. That will apply to you & some of these descriptions may not apply to you individually.
- In this course you will learn how to except people for who they are regardless of what their personality type is.
- This course is not meant to label or compare other peoples personality types.
- You will also learn about David Keirsey's 4 Temperament families such as the:
- You will also learn about your dominant cognitive functions of your personality type, auxiliary functions, third & fourth functions. This course is dominantly focused on your dominant personality type functions.
- After you take this course you will take or the MBTI personality test.
- It is best for you to take the MBTI test more than 1 time.
Which two people began Developing the MBTI Type Indicator Course back in the 1940s
A. Carol Jung
B. Sigmund Freud
C. Katherine & Isabel Briggs Myers
What MBTI Preference is where you get your energy from?
A. Perceiving & Judging
B. Thinking & Feeling
C. Shy & Talkative
D. Introversion & Extroversion
What 4 preference of the MBTI type is how you live your life?
A. Sensing & Intuition
B. Judging & Perceiving
C. Thinking & Feeling
Which of the 4 preference of the MBTI is where you get information you naturally notice
A. Feeling & Thinking
B. Sensing & Intuitive
Hi, I am Kali MacArthur I am a Certified Aromatherapist, Certified in Herbal Medicine, Health & Wellness Coach, & a certified Reiki Master Practitioner, & an Enthusiast about the Myers Briggs Type Indicator & Enneagram 9 Personality types. Attended Anoka Ramsey Community College from August 2010- December 2011. Attended Normandale Community College for Intergrative health & healing continuing education program from February 2012- Present. Volunteered at North Memorial Hospital in Minneapolis Minnesota, I volunteered for the city of Plymouth which is the suburb I live in outside of Minneapolis. Volunteered at 2 assisted living facilities outside of the twin cities. Started My own Business in July of 2012 called Kalis Whole & Natural Sensations, which consists of Intergrative health, such as Reiki, Herbalism, Aureyvedic Medicine, Aromatherapy & I'm a soap maker as well. Sell my handmade soaps Body Butters & Lotions online. I am a e-bay seller as well I sell clothing & shoes. I also worked as an Independent contractor for MacArthur Law office from my home from June 2015- March 2016. Took online course from UC Berkley, MIT, Standford University from January 2013- July 2013, Allison online course platforms from August 2013- June 2016, courses from January 2014- February 2015. I also done Reiki training from The Meta Institute in New Hope Minnesota which was a school that taught reiki & therapeutic coaching & NLP. I started going to the Meta Institute from January 2013- February 2014.