Leading Millennials: How to be an Effective Coach!
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover what young professionals are looking for in a leader
Learn tips to become an effective coach for Millennials
Increase your leadership competency and level of influence
- Learn common skill gaps for Millennials entering the workforce
- Learn how Millennials see themselves, and how others see them
- Understand the characteristics (and approach to work) of the four generations in the workplace
- The desire to learn how to effectively lead young professionals
- A printer if you'd like to have a hardcopy of the Tips Sheets or the Conversation Guide
- A computer that is connected to the internet (videos are not downloadable)
- The desire elevate your skills as a Coaching Leader
Enroll today to begin increasing your competency in Coaching Leadership!
The Millennials have arrived, and in a big way! They are the largest generation in the workforce, and expected to represent 75% of workers by 2025. Leaders who effectively motivate, coach, and engage these young professionals will be rewarded with workplaces filled with optimism and creativity.
This course was created for leaders who have a desire to be come stronger coaches, and individual contributors interested in transitioning into leadership positions. The skills that are taught in "Leading Millennials" are applicable to all generations, and resonate with students across the globe!
During this course, you will learn:
Differences between the four working generations
How to engage, develop, and retain Millennials
Tips on how to become a more effective coach for all generations
Tip Sheets available for download include:
Leading Millennials (Lecture 2)
Coaching Tips - Millennials (Lecture 3)
Millennial Coaching Topics (Lecture 4)
Conversation Guide (Lecture 5)
Understanding the Generations (Lecture 6)
Join me to learn how to navigate the Millennial Maze, and become a more influential and promotable leader!
- Leaders and Coaches of Millennials
- Leaders interested in improving their coaching skills
- Individual contributors who are targeting a move into leadership
- Topics covered in this course
- What you can expect from the instructor
- Meet Carla
- Learn what Millennials want from leaders & the company they work for
- Tips for leaders on how to connect the company needs with the needs of young professionals
- Download Available: Leading Millennials Checklist