*** Completely up-to-date for May 2017 ***
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
This course is different because it's not just about writing code, it's also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it's the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples, but also on real-world projects and use cases.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• We are going to code two beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that's so important.
Let's now find out if this course is for you. It's a perfect fit if...
Student #3: You are interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.
Now it's your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English captions for students with hearing impairment.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Hi, I'm Jonas! I have been identified as one of Udemy's Top Instructors and my best-selling HTML5 and CSS3 course has recently made it to the TOP 3 of the best Web Development courses.
I'm a web designer and developer with a great passion for building beautiful new things from scratch. I've been building websites since 2007 and also have a Master's degree in Engineering.
It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing my knowledge. And that passion brought me to Udemy, where my students really appreciate that I take the time to explain important concepts in a way that everyone can easily understand.
Do you want to learn how to build awesome websites with HTML5 and CSS3?
Want to know how to make your websites look beautiful and professional?
Then enrol in my courses today and join 130,000+ happy students. If I had to describe each of my courses in one sentence, I would say “This is exactly the course I wish I had when I first started building websites".
So if you don't want to go through all the books and thousands of online articles and tutorials like I did, then enrol in my course today! I will be very happy to share my knowledge with you, and help you with everything I can along the way.
Because happy students make me happy too!