The Complete Guide to Travel Hacking 2.0
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn proven travel hacking strategies that will save you hundreds each year on travel.
Understand how to leverage credit card and reward loyalty programs to travel for free worth thousands each year.
Learn how to travel in VIP style even when flying economy.
- Outsmart the system and make airline customer service work for you.
- Learn how to avoid paying pesky fees to keep travel prices low.
- Enhance your quality of life by adding substance and adventure via travel.
- Have a passion for travel.
- Have a desire to experience other cultures.
- Have a deep sense of adventure.
- Have a brief understanding of what a credit card is.
- Desire to enhance your own life.
- At least limited desire to step out of your comfort zone.
The Complete Guide to Travel Hacking is a comprehensive 4-hour course that teaches you everything you could ever want to know about travel hacking. Unlike other websites, we don’t just focus on credit cards. No more clicking around, you’ll have access to proven strategies all in one spot.
Part 1: Travel Toolbox is all about helping you to understand the travel hacking process at a high level. Once you understand what makes travel expensive it becomes easy to avoid common pitfalls during the booking process that will save you hundreds. Travel Toolbox begins by explaining proven strategies that will help you find the absolute cheapest domestic and international flights but we don’t stop there. In Travel Toolbox get ready to learn how to avoid paying airline fees, how to save big on hotels/lodging and even how to be compensated when your flight is canceled or delayed.
Estimated Savings Per Year: $150-$375
Part 2: Points Pro is all about helping you to decode reward loyalty programs and leverage credit cards to travel the world for free. The course begins by explaining the fundamentals and explores the various types of points, how points are earned and how points can be redeemed. By the end of the course you’ll know exactly how to earn thousands of dollars in free travel via credit card sign up bonuses, make high value redemptions and understand how reward loyalty programs can be maximized to experience VIP perks.
Estimated Savings Per Year: $1000+
- Young adults including college students who have large amounts of free time during the year (IE. breaks from University).
- Business travelers and road warriors.
- Travel agents looking to learn new skills.
- Families looking to reduce cost of vacations.
- Ambitious couples who want to travel the world together.
- Anyone looking to bring new meaning and value to their life via exploration and discovery.