The Collection of 3D Digital Content for CHEMISTRY PART-1
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By completing this course you will gain the knowledge about Chemistry standard concepts.
- The course includes structure of atom, metals and non metals, classification of elements in the periodic table, physical and chemical properties of the elements, chemical bonding, states of matter, acids and bases etc.,
- Basic knowledge on Atoms and molecules, electrons, periodic table, metals and non metals.
The complete content is developed in High Quality 3D animations, that will help you to understand the critical concepts which cannot be able to watch in the real world such as, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Reactions, Atoms, Solutions, etc.
. A good understanding of principles in Physics will help you to analyze problems, reason logically, and to discriminate between important and irrelevant concepts.
·*The course is directed to the point and restricted to the syllabus nothing less and nothing more, so you will not waste your time, with invaluable speech,
·* If you know exactly your syllabus you will appreciate these videos,
·* The average video duration is 3 mins so you will not get bored with the course and you can find reasonable points to pause and complete later,
- CHEMICAL REACTION AND EQUATION
- ACIDS, BASES AND SALTS
- METALS AND NON METALS,
- CARBON AND ITS CONCEPTS
- SOME BASIC CONCEPTS OF CHEMISTRY
- STRUCTURE OF ATOM
- CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS & PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
- CHEMICAL BONDING
- STATES OF MATTER
- ACIDS AND BASIS
- REDOX REACTIONS
- Everyone is eligible for taking this course, no age limit.