The "Best" Startup Pitch Deck - How To Raise Venture Capital
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Help you create a start-up pitch deck that is best in class
Learn what investors are looking for in the deals they invest in
Learn how to speak "investor" and answer the main questions they ask every entrepreneur
- Avoid some of the main mistakes that many entrepreneurs make when creating and presenting a pitch deck for their start-up
- A drive to learn and enhance your ability to be a successful entrepreneur
- Interest in obtaining investment for a start-up company now or in the future
This course is based on the "Best" Startup Investor Pitch Deck Methodology, which has become the #1 Startup Pitch Deck online, viewed and downloaded over 45,000 times, and taught at top business schools and accelerators around the world. This course is taught by its creator, J. Skyler (Sky) Fernandes, who is a top ranked Venture Capitalist (a Powerlist 100 VC), an Angel Investor, a serial entrepreneur, adviser to start-ups, and a frequent speaker on the topic of entrepreneurship at institutions such as Harvard Business School, Wharton, New York University, New York Stock Exchange, and also presented the first TED Talk on Venture Capital.
The knowledge you'll obtain from this class comes from an aggregation of some of the best pitch decks and wisdom from some of the top angels, VCs, and entrepreneurs, including Sky's personal insights and experiences.
The class is much more than just a template for entrepreneurs to use to present to investors and a discussion of what details should be addressed on each slide. During each session, Sky will discuss personal stories and share some of the "secret" inner thinking that goes on inside an investor's mind and how (ultimately) they decide to invest in a select few of the thousands of opportunities that show-up in their in-boxes each year.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Those interested in learning about how start-up investors think and act
Download the slide template below to use for your presentation.