Teen Toolbox : Beat Anxiety
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage your anxiety with the tools you will learn on this course. Giving you the confidence to live your best life.
- You should have access to the internet and a printer
"I have suffered a great many catastrophes in my life.
Most of them never happened."
~~ Mark Twain ~~
This course is designed to help :
a ) young people understand anxiety and provides them with tools to quickly manage their panic attacks
b ) their parents better understand anxiety and provides them with techniques and ideas to support their children.
It is not a course to teach all the theory behind anxiety. It is aimed at providing practical tools that will help the individual almost at once.
Even though it’s normal to suffer anxiety to some degree - these feelings can often be devastating to kids, and anxiety can result in sleepless nights, irritability or short temper, lack of confidence, disruption at home, attention seeking, social withdrawal, or poor appetite, comfort eating and snacking. This course will help.
- Are you a young person often feels Anxious?
- Are you a Parent of a child with Anxiety
- ... then this course will help you.
In a very short time you will have some tools that will help you deal with Anxiety.
Whether you are a young person, whose life is being overshadowed with feelings of Anxiety
- or if you are the Parent of that Child,
this course will help you.
Watch this short video, where I introduce myself and explain my 'WHY'.
Do you live under the cloud of Anxiety? The unpredictability of Anxiety is often the most challenging aspect.