Hone Consulting's Team Player Fundamentals training experience provides the opportunity for individuals and teams to calibrate and align on the fundamentals required by all team players.
At the core of many dysfunctional and struggling organizational relationships and teams are negativity, closed-mindedness, disrespect, and a lack of personal responsibility. Put a better way, at the core of greater relationships, more teamwork, and better productivity are these four foundational team player fundamentals: positive attitudes, open-mindedness, respect, and personal accountability.
There is a big difference between being a team member and being a team player. Before we can achieve success through teamwork, we need team players to make the teamwork possible. By developing the fundamentals, we will have more effective team players and teams that achieve better results.
In this course, participants will work through Acting with Respect, one of the four foundational fundamentals to being a team player, and identify commitments for the most effective relationships and teamwork. Whatever your current level of team functioning may be, Acting with Respect can help to influence the behaviour changes necessary for individuals and teams to work and live together with greater respect.
Proven, fast and simple solutions used by thousands to improve relationships, teamwork and leadership.
You will be able to account for the benefits of 'Acting with Respect' and tips to experience the full value and benefits of the course.
You will be able to appreciate some science behind the power of respect.
You will be able to connect why each and everyone of us can be disrespectful without even knowing it.
You will be able to self-reflect on your current behaviours towards others and rapport with others.
You will be able to distinguish the Four Categories of Disrespect and the associated disrespectful behaviours.
You will be able to identify and prioritize disrespectful behaviours that you and/or your team can improve.
You will be able to grasp what your results from the previous activity means for you and your team.
You will be able to recognize the Four Categories of Respect and the related respectful behaviours.
You will be able to identify and prioritize respectful behaviours that you and/or your team can improve.
You will be able to know the difference between being respectful towards someone (in action) and respecting someone (in heart and mind).
You will be able to verify takeaways and goals from your course.
In short, I help people to work together better and to be the best versions of themselves for leadership and team success.
As a coach, facilitator, consultant and trainer, my work at Hone Consulting is dedicated to the psychological health and safety of workplaces, where people engagement and relationships thrive. I have 20+ years of leadership, business, adult education and human resources experiences in North America and internationally. I have been recognized as a developer of individual, team and leadership competencies, impacting organizational performance in all areas of employee, customer, operational, and business goals, producing sustainable long term organizational results.
Some highlights of my career:
- Co-founder of Hone Consulting.
- International trainer and coach of individuals and teams from all industries and positions, from entry level to Executive Directors, Government Ministers, and CEOs.
- Leader, Consultant, and Facilitator of teams from organizations of all sizes from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors, including Fortune 500.
- Post-Secondary School of Business Instructor.
- Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™), Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
- Degree in General Arts, and further university studies in Adult Education and Business.
My areas of speciality, including certifications and accreditations:
- Team Player Fundamentals
- Respect in Action I and II
- Human Rights at Work (Awareness and Prevention of Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying)
- Making Conflict Productive using the TKI
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC® Management
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™