Adobe Illustrator for Zombies (and beginners too)
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will understand all the basic tools used for drawing in Adobe Illustrator
- You will need Adobe Illustrator CC
Not your average Adobe Illustrator course. Adobe Illustrator can be one of the most intimidating drawing and illustration programs to learn because it’s so different than traditional art and many of the other art apps out there. So lets make it fun! In this course we take a young impressionable zombie and walk him through all the basics and tools of Illustration.
Most courses will walk your through all the tools and demonstrate them, but zombies really learn from hands on experience. Getting in there and illustrating.
- We will learn about drawing shapes by creating Zombie a new arm (we’re still not sure where he left his old one)
- We will learn about lines and strokes by drawing zombie a new cage
- We will learn about gradients and transparency by making zombie some medicine
- We will learn about the pen tool by drawing zombie a brain popsicle
- We will then pull together everything we’ve learned into a poster for Zombie’s band
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw with vectors
- People who want to learn Adobe Illustrator
Teaching Zombies how to use anything takes patience. Teaching them something like Adobe Illustrator might seem nothing short of a miracle but it can be done. In this section we'll go over the expectations of the coarse. What you will need and some of the things we will be covering along the way.
Before we start drawing it is worth looking over the interface. Every inch of Illustrator is packs with options. From when we first set up our document all the way to the total customizability of the interface. That customizability is one of the more intimidating parts of getting started so in this section we will try to understand it better
Squares and circles are cool but they are just the beginning of what you can do with shapes. All shapes in illustrator are made up of encore points and in this section we’re going to be learning how to modify those anchor points to make more complex elements