Surpassing Your Kickstarter Goals
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to properly setup your Kickstarter Campaign
Simple tricks you can use to make your campaign standout
Important steps you must take that lead to a project's success
- Simple mistakes to avoid in your project
- Tracking your Kickstarter campaign along the way
- Reaching your funding goals and how not to drown in the process
- Simple marketing techniques that will lead to more web traffic
- Keeping traffic going throughout the entire life of your Kickstarter campaign
- An idea, elbow grease, and the desire to succeed.
- A computer with an internet connection wouldn't hurt either!
Get the inside secrets to zipping past your goal!
With a number of successful and highly funded campaigns and over $250,000.00 raised, Richard Haberkern offers an insider's perspective on achieving highly successful funding goals. This course also includes the best practices for project creators, and analyzes some of the pitfalls that campaign creators may encounter on the road to success.
In this course you will learn:
- How to properly setup pledge levels.
- Tricks to entice more pledgers and higher backer rewards.
- Pricing pledge levels to guarantee that bakers receive their rewards.
- How your goal amount affects backers' decisions.
- The psychology behind the goal.
- Making backers want to be a part of your success.
- Setting a realistic goal to increase the chance of a project's success.
- Technical tips and scripting guidelines to shooting an engaging video.
- How to analyze the actual costs involved in delivering your rewards.
- Good practices for laying out your campaign.
- The importance of sharing your project's history and story with the community.
- Using blogs, social media, and other websites that lead to a successfully funded project.
- Viral Marketing and other methods that lead to successfully funded projects.
- Using individual website and blog statistics to maximize the traffic driven to your campaign.
- How to utilize the kickstarter dashboard to track the course of your project's success.
- How to utilize metrics to track the course of your project's success.
- Simple math that you can do to estimate where your project's goal is headed.
- How the first few days after launch will determine your project's outcome.
- And much more!
This course is designed for those serious about crowd funding and raising money on Kickstarter. It is a how-to-guide from a successful Kickstarter project creator. Gain inside knowledge from someone who is raising money via crowd funding and internet marketing every day!
- You, the dreamer, the entrepreneur, the Garage Inventor, the Do-it-Yourselfer, Anyone looking to turn their idea into a successful reality!
- While this course is geared more towards the technology and design categories of Kickstarter, all project creators can benefit from this more in-depth course
I tried to make this new Udemy courses fun and fast paced so you can learn quickly without having to sit through long lectures. I had a great time making these videos so I hope you enjoy them. Don't be fooled by the short format, there is lots of great information that will help you launch a great Kickstarter project and zip past your goals!
Sit back and relax because you are now enrolled in:
The Kickstarter goal is the most important part of any projects. This is the minimum amount of money you are willing or able to take in order to complete your project.
The free course has lots of great tips for choosing your goal amount. In the paid course, I go more into detail behind the psychology of picking a goal level that will maximize your chance for success. I also discuss good practices for choosing your title, description and other parts of your project.
Important costs and fees to remember:
- The cost of building you prototypes and backer rewards
- Domestic and International shipping costs
- 10% Kickstarter fees
In this lecture, I will give you pointers on how to lay out your video properly to motivate your backers and get them to pledge!
Remember, it isn't about you. It is about raising the funds needed to complete your goals.
- You must contact blogs, websites and other media during the duration of your project
- The first three days are most important
- Use the Kickstarter Dashboard to track your progress.
If you took this paid course and your project was more successful then you planned, here are a few pointers to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Please don't forget to rate this course and leave me feedback!