Surpassing Pain - Overcome Pain for Good and Radiate Health
Sometimes when I listen carefully, I hear them calling my name..
They are the dreams I lost somehow, somewhere along the way. Now, once again, one by one I find them. And this time, I bring them home to stay.
Hello, thanks for staying in my home, and welcome to "Surpassing Pain" training designed to help you take action dealing with pain symptoms to advance your natural, unconscious and spontaneous abilities of healing. My name is Wiktor Gembalski and if you don't mind I'd like to help you help yourself feeling good.
I'm guessing that you are here because you want to make changes, HAVEN'T YOU ... already made lots of changes during your life? So you already know how to bring into view differently a greater range of options actually occurring now. Isn't that interesting that you've never looked at it that way until now?
Right now is the right time for you to restart your life with positive promise and endless opportunity.
No matter how exhausting is the Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia.
No matter how heart-breaking is the break up, divorce or loss of the loved one.
No matter how deep is the Depression
No matter how aching is the Chronic Lower-Back Pain
No matter how dull is the Arthritis
No matter how difficult is the Post-Surgical Pain
No matter how disturbing is the Premenstrual Pain
No matter how scary is the Anxiety
No matter how attentive is the ADHD
No matter how severe are the Burns
No matter how damaging is the Cancer
No matter how excruciating is the Childbirth
No matter how unbearable are the Kidney Stones
No matter how agonizing are the Tooth Abscess
No matter how torturous is the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
No matter how mind-blowing are the Headaches or Cluster Headaches so called "Suicide Headaches"
No matter how...
No matter where you've been until now, you have a life of unlimited potential in front of you, and you're just now getting started.
By taking this training you choose to be strong, confident, sure of yourself, unafraid, know what you want to do, have an incredible attitude, know you can do it, get past the pain, focus everything you do on the most positive outcome which is HEALING ... and do it.
By knowing that you already have all the resources to deal with pain symptoms successfully and are open to understand the Mind-Body connection you will quickly and easily realize the importance of taking your life in your own hands.
By becoming more aware of your Kinesthetic system you will quickly learn how the process of developing feelings and amplifying them works.
You will learn how motivation and environment modulates the pain experience. You will understand the pain from scientific point of view and you will know what genes are responsible for its function.
You will learn the hypnotic dissociation and the power of suggestion.
And finally you will learn how to transform the pain into healing by simply applying the laws of physics. You will have much better understanding of healing process.
"Surpassing Pain" isn't yet another pain management clinic program. I don't even like the term "Pain Management". Because what does it mean to manage pain?? It clearly presupposes that doesn't matter what you do, the pain is still there. Also "Pain Management" clinics don't appreciate the essential dual nature of pain experience: physiological and psychological. Their therapy practices mainly focus on physical pain and often approach is a heavy use of drugs.
"Surpassing Pain" is a drug free methodology and approach. It's a thorough study of the pain and healing phenomenon based on modeling 4 groups of professionals:
By having all their knowledge on board as well as your awareness of your own body and mind, you will learn how to transform the pain symptoms into healing process in a very empowering ways.
Even though what you read here might shock you, it has already started working, because we are all designed to be healthy..
Life isn't about recycling processes that don't serve you.
Life isn't about lying down in bed all day ever day.
Life isn't about continuing to be anxious about your future.
No patient in their right mind would initiate successful pain symptoms therapy without having it researched beforehand."Surpassing Pain" will take you from weeks, months or perhaps years of research to continues and successful pain handling self development that you can take to another level by utilising numbers of different approaches taught in this course.
I invite you to try "Surpassing Pain" for 30-Day with no questions asked, Money-Back Guarantee.
Also before we advertise in Google and Amazon, you can reserve your personal copy of the "Surpassing Pain", research based book on our website for a price of 1 pack of Ibuprofen.
This video is just a promo of the online course, live course and the book released and published under the same title "Surpassing Pain". It's a little controversial and a little funny. Hope you will enjoy it.
The video was shot near Soto de la Marina, Cantabria in Spain on 17th August 2016. It's a brief pre introduction to the whole course. The weather wasn't so good but I had a great company.
This is more proper introduction into the course I recorded after completing my 1st Surpassing Pain Live training in London. Enjoy!
This video is VERY IMPORTANT as it sets the frames and direction for the entire course. This course is specifically dealing with our kinaesthetic system therefore it is advisable to "watch it" and "listen to it" with your entire body. We will be dealing with feelings and feelings are a domain of the body, not the mind. So it's really important that for the moment of going through the course we use more the body rather than the mind.
This video was suppose to be the main promo video for the course but I realised it might not work without proper pre-pacing I've included in previous videos. This is my normal hypnotic session I would go though with my clients in order to help them connect with the root cause of their symptom that is manifesting in the body. At the beginning I wanted to create an atmosphere of more dramatic and intense feelings that would hopefully allow you regress to the root cause of your symptoms. And at the same time give you a real experience of hypnotic, therapeutic session.
There are many definitions of pain and even more theories. I've chosen this one as in my opinion it perfectly captures the real experience of pain phenomena.
Mind body connection as a one cybernetic system is a very important and helpful tool used to tackle pain symptoms. Being aware of it and knowing how to use it means having a powerful Emotional Intelligence resource that can be utilised doesn't matter where you go or what you do.
Cause vs Effect is a theory that describes distinctions between being passive and active, between being dependent and independent, between taking your life in your own hands or letting others do it for you. It is a very crucial equation that suggests to keep shifting your life into the "cause side" if your goal is to change, if your goal is to get rid of the pain symptom without any external expectations.
|Kinaesthetic is one of our perception systems designed to help us perceive the world we live in. Humans are feeling systems. As a system we have a capabilities to feel. That's the universal truth.|
|Rossi E L (2002) effectively argues that novel experiences in and out of hypnosis facilitate brain plasticity through gene expression and rewiring. That is, maladaptive subconscious reflexes are rerouted. So, the hypnotic ability to dissociate provides a psychophysiological link to the neurocellular processes that alter our responsivity to pain.|
|The condition presented in video occurs as a result of an extremely rare genetic mutation in the SCN9A gene, which is found on chromosome 2.
|The loss-of-function mutation in the SCN9A gene leads to a complete insensitivity to pain, while leaving all the other sensory modalities intact – the people with the mutation are still sensitive to touch, temperature changes and proprioception (the position of their limbs in space).
|The people in the study are otherwise healthy and have ‘normal’ levels of intelligence, so it is possible that any analgesics which target Nav1.7 may alleviate pain without having any side effects.|
Knowing that we really already do have everything we need to deal with pain is an important believe that empowers you into action.
We are the strongest people on earth. If we weren't designed to be healthy our species wouldn't survive. With each generation our health blueprint gets improved and we are much stronger and more intelligent than the previous generations therefore we are the best examples of human perfection.
It's a simple yet powerful contrastive exercise that expands flexibility of dealing with our sensory input and it's interpretation which is just an interpretation, deleted, distorted and generalised. There are always positive secondary gains in any aspects of our life. The is always a positive intension behind the process. Even Pain has a positive intention.
You can find a thorough description of how the CIA recommends interrogating a subject in the released by the Freedom of Information Act document.
For example in "Threats and Fears," the CIA authors note that "the threat of coercion usually weakens or destroys resistance more effectively than coercion itself. The threat to inflict pain, for example, can trigger fears more damaging than the immediate sensation of pain."
Under the subheading "Pain," the guidelines discuss the theories behind various thresholds of pain, and recommend that a subject's "resistance is likelier to be sapped by pain which he seems to inflict upon himself" such rather than by direct torture.
This information is important in order to become aware of how unconsciously we might cause pain to others or to ourselves. Domestic Violence is a perfect example of that. Those days physical violence isn't allowed although the biggest damage comes from Psychological Violence initiated equally by men as well as women.
Dissociation is a fundamental phenomena used in dealing with pain symptoms.
The understanding of pain perception itself has long been in dispute until discovery of the correlation between an attention to sensory aspects of the pain experience and the primary somatosensory cortex, a part of the brain which main role is to percept pain, 1998 (Dubner R, Gold M).
Want that to happen .. expect it to happen .. and watch it happen - 3 suggestions used by Dave Elman. I though it was worth it to mention them in here as they do set strong frames for change.
This is a simple comparison of Conscious and Unconscious mind delivered hypnotically.
Everything we say and do has an effect on others therefore everything we do or say is a suggestion therefore is a hypnosis. In this video you will learn different ways of delivering powerful suggestions to deal with pain symptoms.
There was a period when many friends were coming to me asking to be hypnotised. They liked it and were coming for more until I didn't have the time. So I've recorded one of the hypnotic sessions and it comes out to be very trance so if you are like my friends looking for a drug free altered state experiences then you will like this one.
Analgesia, Anesthesia and Amnesia are 3 probably the most common hypnotic phenomenas used in helping people deal with pain symptoms. I have included in the video a few sweet powerful suggestions that induce those states. Enjoy.
There are different descriptions of pain quality but all of them describe or presuppose the movement.
In order for something to move there needs to be a mass and acceleration and that is the Energy.
In this video I'm explaining what is health and what isn't, where it comes from and where it goes to.
Here I'm revealing one of the most important techniques for generating the Energy, therefore generating the Health.
Here as well I'm highlighting an importance of Meditation and its powerful impact on our health.
This video was recorded in Barceloneta, Barcelona on 23 of September 2016. It is a sun rise of important questions to be asked:
• What does it mean to heal?
• What is the value of healing?
• What is essential in healing?
• What is the larger purpose that healing supports?
Take some time to think about it and write the answers down.
It is a little demo I've made in London during one of my trainings. It teaches you how to set frames around your pain and how to observe it. Very effective technique to deal with pain symptoms. Hope you will enjoy it.
That's the exact exercise script.
This video is a pretalk to the Compassion Meditation practice, a very powerful school of meditation that tackles the strongest experiences of pain, that tackles suffering such as Post Traumatic Stress disorders and more.
• Please find a friendly, comfortable posture in which your body is supported and you don't need any effort to remain in that position for the entire meditation.
• Take a few slow, easy breaths to release unnecessary tension, letting the eyes close partially or fully. Placing a hand over the heart (or anywhere it is soothing) as a reminder to bring affectionate awareness to our experience and to ourselves.
• Now finding your breath, wherever you can feel it most easily. Perhaps at the tip of the nose, the belly, or perhaps as a gentle movement of your whole body? Letting yourself notice the simple sensation of breathing. Just feeling your breath for awhile.
• Letting yourself incline inwardly toward your breathing as you might incline toward a child or a beloved pet, with curiosity and tenderness.
• Don't worry about how often your mind wanders. When your mind wanders, gently escorting it back to the sensation of breathing like redirecting a puppy or a child who has wandered off.
• Noticing how your breath nourishes your body even when you're not paying any attention to it. Letting your body breathe you. There is nothing you need to do.
• Feeling your whole body breathe, gently moving with the rising and falling of the breath, like the movement of the sea.
• Allowing your body to be rocked and caressed - internally caressed - by the breath.
• Perhaps giving yourself over to the breath, becoming the breath.
• And now, releasing the breath, and allowing everything that comes to awareness to be just as it is, just for now.
• Slowly and gently open your eyes.
Small introduction to Loving Kindness meditation
LOVING-KINDNESS FOR OURSELVES
• Please find a comfortable position, sitting or lying down. Letting your eyes close, fully or partially. Taking a few deep breaths to settle into your body and into the present moment.
• Putting your hand over your heart, or wherever it is comforting and soothing, as a reminder that you are bringing not only awareness, but loving awareness, to your experience and to yourself.
• After awhile, feeling your breath where you notice it most easily. Feeling your body breathe in and out, and when your attention wanders, noticing the gentle movement of your breath once again.
• Then gently releasing the breath and offering yourself words of kindness and compassion, over and over .. . words that you need to hear, words you can savor.
o If you already have phrases that are meaningful to you, please use these.
o If you are new to meditating with phrases, please open your heart and mind to what you need to hear- words of wisdom and compassion that speak to you in the deepest way- and whisper them gently into your own ear, again and again.
• Allowing the words in, allowing them to fill your being, allowing them to be true, at least for this one moment.
• Whenever you notice that your mind has wandered, refreshing your aim by feeling the sensations in your body. Coming home to your own body. And then feeling the importance of your words. Coming home to kindness.
• Finally, releasing the phrases and resting quietly in your own body.
• Gently opening your eyes.
A little intro to the Giving and Receiving Compassion Meditation
GIVING AND RECEIVING COMPASSION
• Please sit comfortably, closing your eyes, and if you like, putting a hand over your heart or another soothing place as a reminder to bring not just awareness, but loving awareness, to your experience and to yourself.
• Taking a few deep, relaxing breaths, noticing how your breath nourishes your body as you inhale and soothes your body as you exhale.
• Letting your breathing find its own natural rhythm. Continue feeling the sensation of breathing in and breathing out.
• Now, focusing your attention on your in-breath, letting yourself savor the sensation of breathing in, noticing how your in-breath nourishes your body, breath after breath .... and then releasing your breath.
• As you breathe, breathing in something good for yourself ... whatever you need. Perhaps a quality of warmth, kindness, compassion, or love? Just feel it, or you can use a word or image if you like.
• Now, shifting your focus now to your out-breath, feeling your body breathe out, feeling the ease of exhalation.
• Please call to mind someone whom you love or someone who is struggling and needs compassion. Visualize that person clearly in your mind.
• Begin directing your out-breath to this person, offering the ease of breathing out.
• If you wish, intentionally sending warmth and kindness - something good - to this person with each outbreath.
• Now begin feeling your body breathe both in and out-breathing in for yourself and breathing out for another. "In for me ... and out for you." Savoring the breath.
One for me ... and one for you.
• If you wish, you can focus a little more on yourself, or the other person - whatever you need.
• Or you can send love to more than one person .
• Allowing your breath to flow in and out, like the gentle movement of the sea, flowing in and flowing out. Letting yourself be a part of this limitless, boundless flow. Breathing in and breathing out.
• Gently ring the bell.
I met with Chris Germer in 2014 and it was an absolutelly amazing experiance to talk with someone who's been practicing mindfulness meditation for over 20 years. We were able to find many differences and similarities between hypnosis and meditation. The interview is a little and spontaneous result of our inspiring conversations that I decided to record.
Johnny Rodz is a legend and it was an absolute pleasure to find out how he deals with pain even though he does sometimes use the pain killers. I'm promoting drug free solution to pain symptoms but I'm not conservative about it. If you are at the stage in your life where you have to take pain killer to release the pain then do it, don't resist. Although start exploring other ways of dealing with pain because remember, it's not a drug that changes our physiology but rather our body that reacts to it. Therefore you can practice and master eliciting the same reaction of your body without using the drug. Check out Medical Journals on Placebo Effect.
Big John is a man of a great sense of humour but also a man that will share with you techniques of dealing with pain that you've never read or heard before but once you do you will never doubt in the power over pain. Enjoy!
Ju is just starting his career as a boxer but the information and insides he shares during the interview about ways of dealing with pain are way beyond healing. He's a real gentleman.
Integral Entrepreneur, Information Technology Trainer, Social Influence & Persuasion Trainer, Compassion Meditation Trainer and Author
Using the principles he teaches Wiktor went from a totally unknown kid born-and-brought in small Polish town to a successful internationally recognized developer, facilitator, integral entrepreneur, coach and trainer.
In 2011 Wiktor was recognized as a "Young Business Leader" and selected as a participant onto the New York City based mentorship program: founded by the former US Economic Envoy to Northern Ireland and supported by the American Ireland Fund.
Besides from enjoying working in Manhattan and being trained to the highest level of handling the complexity of IT integration of Healthcare, Financial Services, Government, Logistics and more, Wiktor has also consistently trained with the most successful and internationally recognised trainers in the field of integral entrepreneurship, leadership, ethical persuasion, influence and non-verbal communication.
He combines a unique brand of hard techie with soft social skills giving him unique ability to develop businesses and training courses of the XXII century.
Wiktor Gembalski is the founder of the Integrity Centre Unlimited, the fastest growing personal and corporate achievement company in the United States - New York, United Kingdom - London and most recently, Spain - Barcelona.
Gembalski is the author of several highly acclaimed and leading edge courses such as the Transformational Entrepreneurship Programme, High-Performance Team, Persuasion Engineering, Selling Magically. Trained to the highest level, Wiktor delivers IT Integration services and Entrepreneurship Skills training courses for entrepreneurs, leaders, trainers, developers, facilitators and coaches on all levels.
Wiktor’s ‘high-energy’ and ‘cut-to-the-chase style’ keeps his audience spellbound. He teaches using ‘breakthrough’ techniques in persuasion and high involvement, ‘accelerated learning’ strategies, so the participants learn faster, more effectively, remember more and most importantly achieve maximum results. The change in people is instantaneous and long lasting.
Wiktor's motto is "talk is cheap" and his unique ability is getting people to take action out in the real world to produce long lasting results.
Author of many publications and courses for entrepreneurs and business people on entrepreneurship and influence. Provides training and mentoring internationally in three languages.
Wiktor is passionate about people who find their way with drive, passion and excitement.