Substance Painter 2 for All Levels!
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a sound understanding to high quality texturing utilizing multiple maps such as Albedo, roughness, Normal, AO, Height, and Metallic maps
My biggest hope though is that all enrollment students take this course and have strong foundation to which you can practice and build on, through these demonstrations which is why attached these models for you to practice off of.
- Copy of Substance Painter 2
- Free download to the latest version of Unity
- In this course you will develop a strong foundation to texturing in Substance Painter 2 through provided models such as a low rez and high rez sci-fi helmet
- We will start off with learning the basic of Substance Painter 2 through a simple low Rez flying saucer model, and show you the basics of baking out maps.
- Demonstrate how to apply base color through fill layers and utilize a wide variety of methods in manipulating masks to control how those colors are displayed.
- From there we will be building off of what we learned in how to manipulate color and apply the same concept to more advance subjects, such as materials and smart materials utilizing smart masks and generators.
- Cover how to build your own unique Smart Materials from scratch and demonstrate how to combine them in with existing smart materials.
- Demonstrate Opacity and Emissive texture maps and how they plug into Unity and Iray
- In this course we will also be covering the export texturing process and bringing our model into Unity 5 and do a demonstration of how to plug in all the materials we generated from Substance Painter.
- We will also have a crash course into Substance Painters built in renderer Iray and demonstrate how we can generate a high quality render in a short amount of time.
- Anyone who's interested in learning 3D texturing of models and Rendering
- Any person who wishes to gain a better understanding to PBR workflow