Introduction to IP Addressing and Subnetting the Easy Way
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Fundamentals of IPv4 Addressing
Perform Basic Binary Math
Subnet Class C, B and A Networks with Full Length Subnet Masks
- Understand the Basics of Variable Length Subnet Masks
- A Basic Understanding of Computer Networks
- A Desire to Learning IP Addressing and Subnetting
IP ADDRESSING AND SUBNETTING DEMYSTIFIED FOR BEGINNERS
Are you interested in learning about IP addressing and subnetting? Are you an aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how IP addresses and subnetting works? Then you have come to the right place!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of IP version 4 (IPv4) addressing and how to perform subnetting the easy way!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- IP Version 4 Addressing Fundamentals
- Public versus Private IP Addresses
- Binary Math Basics
- Why We Subnet
- Subnetting Class C, B & A Networks
- Variable Length Subnetting
LEARN BY WATCHING AND DOING
In this course you'll learn by both watching and doing. This course includes carefully devised follow-along subnetting examples and exercises, as well as student practice worksheets. You are also provided a 4-page subnetting reference guide to assist you along the way!
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to easily and quickly subnet Class C, B and A networks!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL TODAY, YOUR 100% RISK-FREE ENROLLMENT IS BACKED BY UDEMY'S 30-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- This course is designed for anybody seeking to learn about IP addressing and subnetting.
- Students preparing for networking certifications that need to know and understand subnetting.